There are three ways that you can obtain your Covid-19 Vaccine Pass:
- Online through My Covid Record
- Over the Phone
- In Person
Obtaining your Covid-19 Vaccine Pass through My Covid Record
To obtain your Covid-19 vaccine pass through my covid record, first you need to create an account. If you have not done so already, head over to our separate post that walks you through the process of creating an account.
1. Login to your My Covid Record page
2. Click on the Request pass or certificate button:
3. Select My Vaccine Pass and click Continue:
4. Confirm that your details are correct and click Request Pass:
Your vaccine pass will be emailed as a PDF to your email address.
5. Check your Inbox to find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will contain links to download your pass to your smartphone wallet, or you can save and print out the attached PDF.
6. You can print the PDF and cut out the vaccine pass to store in your wallet if you do not have a smartphone or prefer to have a manual option: